connection with your use of B3D s.c. services on linelaser.pl, outlet3d.eu and
b3d.com.pl, the "website";.
Personal data is processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament
and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with
regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and
repealing Directive 95/46/ / EC (general data protection regulation) referred to as "GDPR";.
I. Personal Data Controller
The controller of your personal data is:
B3D spółka cywilna with its registered office at: Damasławek (62-110) ul. Wspólna 28, with
NIP tax identification number 7661262114, REGON number: 362312644, hereinafter "B3D";
email@example.com and in writing at the following address: ul. Pokrzywno 3A, (61-315) Poznań.
III. Purpose, period and legal basis for the processing of personal data
B3D processes your data:
1. under the contract concluded with you for the term of the contract and until the expiry of the redress dates [article 6 section 1 b) GDPR];
2. in order to enable you to use additional options on the website, such as: electronic payment - based on your consent [article 6 section 1 a) GDPR];
3. for potential establishment, investigation or defense against claims, based on the legitimate interest of B3D [under article 6 section 1 f) GDPR];
4. in order to fulfill the obligations imposed on B3D by separate legal provisions, for the time necessary for their implementation [article 6 section 1 c) GDPR];
5. based on your consent, for the purpose of conducting marketing activities of own products and services using the means of electronic communication (including subscription to the Newsletter) and via a phone line [article 6 section 1 a) GDPR];
6. for statistical purposes on the basis of the legitimate interest of B3D for the term of another legal basis for their processing [article 6 section 1 f) GDPR];
7. to implement loyalty programs, competitions, promotional campaigns; to enable the creation and support of a customer account; to handle your requests and inquiries - based on your consent [article 6 section 1 a) GDPR];
8. for the purpose of archiving and compiling statistics - based on the legitimate interest of B3D [article 6 section 1 f) GDPR].
Your data may be processed in an automated manner (including profiling), but it will not cause any
legal consequences to you or affect your situation in a significant way. Profiling may involve the
processing of personal data to assess certain information about you, particularly to analyze or
forecast your personal preferences - based on the legitimate interest of B3D [article 6 section 1 f)
IV. Scope of personal data collection
1. The scope of data collection includes: name, e-mail address, telephone number, product delivery address (street, house / flat number, zip code, city, country).
2. In the forms used by B3D, the data that is necessary to conclude a contract for the provision of a specific service (Newsletter subscription, contact form, Customer Account) are clearly marked.
3. Providing data is voluntary, but please note that, if the failure to provide it will prevent B3D from providing services to you.
VI. Entities to whom personal data may be transferred.
Your personal data may be shared with:
1. providers of technical and organizational services to ensure the functionality of the website, such as hosting providers;
2. entities that need to receive your data to enable providing services to you, e.g. employees, co-workers, entities delivering complex orders placed in the online store on the website;
3. entities that ensure the functioning of additional options on the website (such as electronic payment operators, cooperating entities on the basis of agreements concluded to ensure the provision of our top quality services;
4. entities providing accounting, legal and consulting services;
5. entities that professionally deal with the storage and processing of personal data;
6. authorized state authorities at their request.
Your personal data is always provided to the extent necessary to achieve the described
objectives and ensure the security of its processing.
VII. Your rights in connection with the processing of personal data.
You have the right to:
1. access and obtain copies of your personal data - [article 15 GDPR];
2. rectify your personal data, if the data is incorrect or incomplete - [article 16 GDPR];
3. delete your personal data (the right to be forgotten) - [article 17 GDPR];
4. restrict the processing of personal data, however, it may be impossible to use specific functionalities or services until it is examined - [article 18 GDPR];
5. request its transfer to another data controller, if technically possible - [article 20 GDPR];
6. withdraw your consent for the processing of data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal - [article 7 section 3 GDPR];
7. object against the processing of your personal data (article 21 GDPR];
8. submit a complaint to the supervisory body which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, in case of any violation of your right to the protection of personal data or other rights under the GDPR.
VIII. Final information.
1. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data, adapted to the risks and categories of protected data, particularly by preventing it from loss, damage or access by unauthorized persons;